Inspired by Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play by post 5E DnD campaign created and played by fans of The Adventure Zone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mar'i Olopiz, storm genasi male

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lord8track
Admin
lord8track

Character sheet
Name: Dungeon Master
Hit Points:
Hit PointsCurrentCurrentTotalTotal
Hit PointsHit Points99999999
Temporary Hit PointsTemporary Hit PointsN/A

Inspiration: No

Mar'i Olopiz, storm genasi male Empty
PostSubject: Mar'i Olopiz, storm genasi male   Mar'i Olopiz, storm genasi male I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 1:42 am

Mar'i Olopiz, storm genasi male Genasi10

Seen in an open field at the center of the Wood of Sharp Teeth, the archmage in residency Mar'i Olopiz trains the forces of Scornubel in basic defense techniques, as a favor to Krusk. Using extraplanar magic, the archmage is able to conjure up beasts and other types of enemies into the open field--surrounded by a magical barrier to contain them--and allow hands-on education and learning.

Known for summoning more exotic opponents once a month, to better emphasize key battle concepts and best practices.

Member of the Fabulous Four, Krusk the Barbarian's traveling adventure party. Other members included Sheila, Thogred.

[placeholder for additional information]

Last edited by lord8track on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Learned new information)
Back to top Go down

Mar'i Olopiz, storm genasi male
Page 1 of 1