Inspired by Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play by post 5E DnD campaign created and played by fans of The Adventure Zone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Krusk the 2nd's House of Angry Pancakes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lord8track
Admin
lord8track

Character sheet
Name: Dungeon Master
Hit Points:
Hit PointsCurrentCurrentTotalTotal
Hit PointsHit Points99999999
Temporary Hit PointsTemporary Hit PointsN/A

Inspiration: No

Krusk the 2nd's House of Angry Pancakes Empty
PostSubject: Krusk the 2nd's House of Angry Pancakes   Krusk the 2nd's House of Angry Pancakes I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 3:15 pm

Dear Adventurers,

How does one honor a fantastic Dungeons and Dragons podcast without stealing all the good ideas and liberties taken with 5th edition rules? I have no clue.

I'll try to make it tasty, but I choose play by post because there may be downtime. Hopefully not too much; I find that as soon as I have good stuff to throw at you, I scramble towards the nearest computer to jot it down and save it to the cloud, which means I can respond to checks and move combat along fairly well. But we all got lives, yo, and if life gets in the way of D&D, it happens.

This campaign I named while I was at a local breakfast joint (Flappy Jacks, if you happen to know of it). This world runs parallel to the events of The Adventure Zone, vaguely referencing events and possibly characters without truly cutting across (i.e. none of us know who Barry Bluejeans is, but can kinda sorta remember a really "los horny boy" dwarf named Boyland). Faerun is a big place, and lots of stuff happens that most folk never hear about, and perhaps are never meant to....

But for what it's worth, Lord Nasher Alagondar is King in my Neverwinter, not some weedy punk named Alistair Sterling #notmyking.

Let me know in the conversation section if you have general questions!

Love,

Mark / Lord 8-Track (dungeon master)
Back to top Go down

Krusk the 2nd's House of Angry Pancakes
Page 1 of 1