Inspired by Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play by post 5E DnD campaign created and played by fans of The Adventure Zone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daggard's Sending Stones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lord8track
Admin
lord8track

Character sheet
Name: Dungeon Master
Hit Points:
Hit PointsCurrentCurrentTotalTotal
Hit PointsHit Points99999999
Temporary Hit PointsTemporary Hit PointsN/A

Inspiration: No

Daggard's Sending Stones Empty
PostSubject: Daggard's Sending Stones   Daggard's Sending Stones I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 2:16 am

Two Sending Stones with two different faces (attributes below) were found in the belongings of Daggard Stabbyns; their counterparts could be out there in the world somewhere, or even in the beyond. Daggard did not know enough to actually attempt to contact the persons that may hold the other Stones.

Sending Stones come in pairs, with each stone carved to match the other so that pairing is easily recognized. While you touch one stone, you can use an action to cast the Sending spell from it. The target is the bearer of the other stone. If no creature bears the other stone, you will know this as soon as you use the stone (as no spell will be cast).

Once Sending is cast through the stones, they can't be used again until the next dawn. If one of the stones in a pair is destroyed, the other one becomes nonfunctional and nonmagical.
Back to top Go down
downwarddawn

downwarddawn

Character sheet
Name: Cordial Deadheart
Hit Points:
Hit PointsCurrentCurrentTotalTotal
Hit PointsHit Points2736
Temporary Hit PointsTemporary Hit PointsN/A

Inspiration: No

Daggard's Sending Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daggard's Sending Stones   Daggard's Sending Stones I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 2:35 pm

Good news! I am the next Dawn.
Back to top Go down

Daggard's Sending Stones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inspired by Adventure :: Characters :: Magical Items-
Jump to: