Inspired by Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play by post 5E DnD campaign created and played by fans of The Adventure Zone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeremy the Dancing Sword

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lord8track
Admin
lord8track

Character sheet
Name: Dungeon Master
Hit Points:
Hit PointsCurrentCurrentTotalTotal
Hit PointsHit Points99999999
Temporary Hit PointsTemporary Hit PointsN/A

Inspiration: No

Jeremy the Dancing Sword Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy the Dancing Sword   Jeremy the Dancing Sword I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 11:59 pm

In its current state, "Jeremy" is a Rapier +1, attributes below.

Properties: Finesse
Weight: 2
Modifiers: Melee Attacks +1, Melee Damage +1
Damage Type: Piercing
Item Type: Melee Weapon
Damage: 1d8

Jeremy has attained Dancing Sword +1 characteristics and attributes (while retaining the preferred blade form of its wielder):

You can use a Bonus Action to toss this magic sword into the air and speak the Command Word. When you do so, the sword begins to hover, flies up to 30 feet, and attacks one creature of your choice within 5 feet of it. The sword uses your Attack roll and ability score modifier to Damage Rolls.

While the sword hovers, you can use a Bonus Action to cause it to fly up to 30 feet to another spot within 30 feet of you. As part of the same Bonus Action, you can cause the sword to Attack one creature within 5 feet of it.

After the hovering sword attacks for the fourth time, it flies up to 30 feet and tries to return to your hand. If you have no hand free, it falls to the ground at your feet. If the sword has no unobstructed path to you, it moves as close to you as it can and then falls to the ground. It also ceases to hover if you grasp it or move more than 30 feet away from it.

Jeremy has revealed that he believes that he had existed in a different form, before becoming a magical weapon. He has indicated that a time may come when he must be released from service, but the timeframe is as of yet unclear.

"My magic sword was once great, faithful and true
Dozens were killed as I danced, leapt, and ran them all through
But then one fateful day, I took an arrow to the knee
I could no longer strut, and my blade abandoned me."

-Anonymous

Last edited by lord8track on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Police; attunement achieved)
Back to top Go down

Jeremy the Dancing Sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inspired by Adventure :: Characters :: Magical Items-
Jump to: